Better Henna Brows With Treatment Enhancer
Introducing our newest product, which is absolutely essential if you perform Brow Henna treatments, Treatment Enhancer. It lives up to its namesake: not only does it intensify the color of your Henna Brows, it also enhances the color to last longer. As it's also the ultimate cleanser before Brow Lamination and Lash Lifts, Treatment Enhancer is your next must-have product. Want to know more? Keep reading!
- By Desi van Dijk
Dyotics Henna Brows stains the eyebrow hairs for up to six weeks and beautifully shades the skin from 5 to 14 days. The latter is what you want to promote as much as possible as an eyebrow specialist, because the longer your clients can enjoy their beautiful Henna Brows, the better!
What's the trick to the best henna brows? Get the best possible stain on the skin. And remember that with oily skin, Brow Henna even fades a bit faster. That's why we developed Treatment Enhancer for an extra boost to your Henna Brows. Simply mix the henna powder with Treatment Enhancer (in place of water), and the stain on the skin will become more intense and last longer! It also helps the henna to better penetrate the hairs of the eyebrow. Pro tip from our expert team: cleanse the skin with it beforehand too, and it will reinforce the power of the brow henna! You'll get the result your clients come for!
By mixing the henna powder with Treatment Enhancer, the stain on the skin will be more intense and last even longer.
Treatment Enhancer: Also for Brow Lamination & Lash Lift
As if this isn't already a game-changer, Mrs.Highbrow Treatment Enhancer does more: it's a thorough cleanser that ensures optimal adhering of the products you use during your services, such as Brow Lamination and the Lash Lift.
Mrs.Highbrow Treatment Enhancer is a blend of natural ingredients, including salt, so Treatment Enhancer completely removes fats and dirt particles. Although a normal make-up remover often seems to be sufficient, Treatment Enhancer completely removes any stubborn residue that might remain, including any from your makeup remover or from Skin Prep Lotion, for example. As a stylist, you know this cleansing step is crucial before you carry out a treatment, ensuring that the active ingredients of a product are perfectly absorbed by the lashes, brows or skin. You'll see that adding Treatment Enhancer as a cleanser gives a truly optimal result.
Note: Treatment Enhancer should be used as a last step after cleansing the eyebrows or lashes with an eye makeup remover or a product like Skin Prep Lotion, using Treatment Enhancer alone is not sufficient.
Treatment Enhancer should be used as a last step, after you have cleaned the brows or lashes with a 'normal' cleanser.
How To Use Treatment Enhancer
1. Treatment Enhancer & Henna Brows
- Clean the eyebrows with Skin Prep Lotion.
- Add Treatment Enhancer to your brow henna mix: 1 scoop of powder with 12-15 drops of Treatment Enhancer, or do it 50-50: half (warm) water, half Treatment Enhancer.
- Put a few drops of Treatment Enhancer on a cotton pad and swipe it over the brows.
- Dry the brows well.
- Now the brows are ready to be treated with Brow Henna!
2. Treatment Enhancer & Brow Lamination
- Clean the eyebrows thoroughly with a cleanser like Skin Prep Lotion.
- Pro tip: if the client is wearing makeup, use a makeup remover first.
- Put a few drops of Treatment Enhancer on a cotton pad and swipe over the brows.
- Dry the eyebrows well.
- Now the brows are ready to get fluffy with a brow lamination treatment!
3. Treatment Enhancer & Lash Lift
- Clean the eyes completely with an eye makeup remover.
- Put a few drops of Treatment Enhancer on a cotton pad and swipe over lashes.
- Dry the lashes thoroughly.
- Now the lashes are ready to get lifted!