Hybrid Dye is the sensation on Instagram and is praised by brow stylists worldwide. Of course Mrs.Highbrow could not stay behind, so we developed our own Hybrid Dye. For a tattoo effect for up to 7 days, and beautifully dyed hair for weeks.
What makes Mrs.Highbrow Hybrid Dye so special? This dye was developed in Germany and is of high quality. With the Mrs.Highbrow Hybrid Dye you create - as with Bronsun, for example - the sought-after henna brow effect. This paint has a convenient gel texture, making mixing with the developer a piece of cake. Moreover, applying the paint is also super easy.
Mrs.Highbrow Hybrid Dye: The Benefits
Super pigmented: This dye is packed with intense pigments that beautifully color not only the eyebrow hairs, but also the skin. Effortlessly achieve that beloved henna tattoo effect!
Long-lasting results: Enjoy beautiful brows that last. With Mrs.Highbrow Hybrid Dye, your clients can enjoy the henna effect on the skin for as much as 7 days, while the hairs remain beautifully colored for up to 7 weeks. That's staying power!
Convenient tube packaging: say goodbye to messes! Mrs.Highbrow Hybrid Dye comes in a convenient tube, making spills and accidents a thing of the past. This innovative packaging puts precision and control at your fingertips.
- Endless color possibilities: Mix and match the six colors to your heart's content! With Mrs.Highbrow Hybrid Dye, you can mix colors to create the perfect custom shade for each client. Unleash your creativity and dazzle your clients with truly unique eyebrows.
First: Patch Test
Safety is always a top priority at Mrs.Highbrow. That's why we always recommend doing an allergy test before using Mrs.Highbrow Hybrid Dye. This actually applies to all hair dye and brow henna. By doing a patch test, you can test your reaction to the dye and prevent any irritation. Fortunately, an allergic reaction almost never occurs, but it's better to be on the safe side.
Hybrid Brows: Roadmap
Now that you know all about Mrs.Highbrow Hybrid Dye, you must be curious about the step-by-step plan for creating beautiful Hybrid Brows. Follow these simple steps and you'll have the perfect brows in no time:
- Cleanse brows with an olive-free remover, such as Skin Prep Lotion. Optionally followed by Treatment Enhancer, to really remove all dirt and cosmetic residue.
- Mix the Paint and Developer in a 1:1 ratio until evenly blended. For a more intense effect: 2 parts Hybrid Dye, 1 part Developer.
- Using an angled brush or the super handy Henna brush, apply a thin layer of the mixture to the brows.
- Work extremely precisely and make sure you get well under the hairs. All the skin should be covered. You can draw tight lines beforehand with White Mapping Thread or Brow Contour Paste to work as precisely as possible.
- Make the brows even tighter by running a cotton swab with Tint Remover along the contours.
- Remove the brow after 5-7 minutes for a beautiful ombre effect.
- Let the rest of the paint sit for another 10-15 minutes. The longer the eyebrow paint sets, the more intense the result.
- Remove the paint with a damp cotton pad once the soaking time is over.
- Any misses or stains on the skin can be removed with the Tint Remover.
- Give good aftercare advice to your clients: keep the eyebrows dry for 24 hours and avoid scrubs, exfoliators and products containing alcohol on the eyebrows as long as the tint is on the skin. This will keep a client enjoying beautiful Hybrid Brows for as long as possible.
Free Hybrid Brows Course
Want to learn more about Hybrid Dye? When you order the Starter Kit Hybrid Dye, you get the course worth €59 absolutely free!