In addition to our best-selling Brow Henna, we launched Hybrid Dye this year, and most recently PowerStain. We understand that it can be confusing, all these different types of brow dye. That's why we explain the differences so you can make an easier choice.
Our bestseller Brow Henna has gained two sisters: Hybrid Dye and PowerStain, which also provide eyebrows with tattoo effect.
For eyebrows with tattoo effect, you can charge between €35 and €50, including shaping, no matter which product you work with.
Avoid confusion and don't let clients choose which product you will work with. They trust your expertise and simply want beautiful tattoo effect eyebrows for weeks.
At Mrs.Highbrow, we are always striving to move forward. We are constantly innovating because as a specialist, you deserve only the very best. That's why we constantly introduce new products that take your craft to the next level. But we also cherish our beloved evergreens, because: never change a winning team!
When it comes to eyebrow dye, we offer three different options: Brow Henna, Hybrid Dye and PowerStain. Each of these eyebrow dyes has its own unique features, but at the same time they share important similarities. What these products have in common is unmatched top quality and long-lasting results, both on skin and hair.
To make it easier for you to make the right choice, we would like to list the differences between Brow Henna, Hybrid Dye and PowerStain. That way you can always grab the right product with confidence.
Brow Henna: The Classic with Tattoo Effect
Brow Henna, a powder derived from the henna plant, has been our absolute best seller for years. We have Mrs.Highbrow Brow Henna carefully manufactured in India, where the formula is constantly renewed and the quality is constantly improving. So you can be assured of the very best results.
- Brow Henna is a powder, and you mix it with warm tap water or with our special Treatment Enhancer.
- Initially, the mixture has a green glow, due to the natural green color of the henna. But this disappears if you leave the mixture for a short time.
- For optimal imprint on the skin, leave Brow Henna on for 15 to 20 minutes. This ensures a long-lasting effect that lasts as long as 5 to 14 days on the skin and up to 6 weeks on the hair.
- Mrs.Highbrow Brow Henna is available in 6 different shades, from the subtle Honey blonde to the intense Raven black. Also, don't forget our beautiful warm brown shade: Hazelnut. So there is a perfect color for every client.
- We do not recommend combining Mrs.Highbrow Brow Henna with Brow Lamination to avoid allergies. For clients who like to combine both treatments, we have a great solution: our Hybrid Dye or PowerStain in one of the lightest colors.
- After opening, you can still use the jars of Brow Henna for 8 months.
Conclusion: Have you also been a fan of Mrs.Highbrow Brow Henna for years, just like your clients? Especially keep using it! Just remember that when clients want to combine Brow Lamination with dyeing, it's better to choose our Hybrid Dye or PowerStain in one of the lightest colors.
Hybrid Dye: The Ease of Regular Paint
Hybrid Dye has been on the market for several years now. It gained prominence mainly because of some Russian brands that started using it. Mrs.Highbrow Hybrid Dye is produced in Germany and meets the highest standards.
- Hybrid Dye combines the best of both worlds with the substance of a dye and the durability of Brow Henna.
- It is a gel that you mix with a special Mrs.Highbrow Developer for the best results.
- Hybrid Dye is best left in for 15 to 20 minutes for a serious imprint on the skin.
- The dye results in beautifully colored brows for 6 weeks, and it offers a tattoo effect for up to 7 days.
- Hybrid Dye is also suitable for when you only want to dye the hair and not the skin. In that case, use a spoolie.
- Hybrid Dye is available in a variety of shades, including warm shades from very light to very dark, so you can always find the perfect match for your clients' brows.
- Mrs.Highbrow Hybrid Dye can be combined with Brow Lamination. Apply the dye after step 2, and leave for up to 5 minutes.
Tubes can be used for up to 12 months after opening.
Conclusion: Would you like to combine the intensity of Brow Henna with the convenience of a regular dye? Then Mrs.Highbrow Hybrid Dye - with its easy-to-use gel texture - is ideal. Also perfect for applying only to the hair, if a client wishes, and for combining with Brow Lamination.
PowerStain: The Best Choice for Fast Results
Mrs.Highbrow PowerStain is the newest of the newest. An innovative liquid dye of the highest quality, it provides a medium to dark brown impression on the skin at lightning speed.
- Available in 4 intense colors, PowerStain produces an imprint on the skin in as little as 5 to 10 minutes.
- PowerStain is manufactured in the United Kingdom.
- Mixing this highly potent eyebrow dye with special Mrs.Highbrow Developer ensures the best results.
- PowerStain works nice and fast, leaving an imprint after only 5-10 minutes.
- This ultimate long-lasting brow tint provides a tattoo effect - similar to Brow Henna - for up to 10 days.
- Mrs.Highbrow PowerStain is designed to color both hair and skin.
- You can combine PowerStain with Brow Lamination, but only let the dye soak in for 3-5 minutes and choose one of the lighter colors. Because the hairs have already been treated with Brow Lamination products, the tint is absorbed at lightning speed.
- After opening, the bottles of PowerStain are still usable for 6 months.
Conclusion: Do you like to work fast and are satisfied with a choice of four powerful shades of brown? Then Mrs.Highbrow PowerStain is the ideal product for you!
Brow Henna, Hybrid Dye & PowerStain: The Similarities.
- Both Brow Henna, Hybrid Dye and PowerStain aim to color the skin as well as hair, for a tattoo effect ranging from 5 to 14 days.
All three options provide colored hair for approximately 6 weeks.
Both Brow Henna, Hybrid Dye and PowerStain are designed specifically for professional brow stylists.
All are of high quality and conform to EU guidelines.
- All three dyes contain PPD. This is a substance that provides the intense color pigments, but it can also cause allergies. Therefore, for both Brow Henna, Hybrid Dye and PowerStain: always perform an allergy test when treating a client with these for the first time.
Both Brow Henna, Hybrid Dye and PowerStain should not be used during pregnancy, as should all other eyebrow dyes and hair dyes.
Don't let clients choose which product you use. They trust your expertise and simply want beautiful brows for weeks.
What Can You Charge?
It may be difficult to determine what rate you should charge for the different options Brow Henna, Hybrid Dye and PowerStain. But because the results are virtually the same, we recommend using one rate. Between €35 and €50, including shaping, depending on what you charge for waxing or threading only (charge €15-€20 more if you also use Brow Henna, Hybrid Dye or PowerStain).
Also, don't let clients choose which product you will work with. They trust your expertise and simply want weeks of beautiful tattoo-effect eyebrows. By letting them choose, you only create confusion.
PowerBrows Of Skin Tint
So we advise against listing all treatments separately on the menu because it is confusing. Just call eyebrows with tattoo effect Henna Brows, and state in the small lines, "Brows with Henna Effect."
Another option is that instead of Henna Brows or Hybrid Brows, you call the treatment Power Brows or Skin Tint, regardless of the product you use.
This allows you to choose the product you prefer to work with in the color that best suits the client. Because suppose a client wants warm brown brows, you can choose Brow Henna Hazelnut, and does the client want as intense as possible while you've already walked out? Then grab PowerStain Velvet Noir. If a client wants henna brows in a light ash shade, then grab Hybrid Dye Dove. And if a client prefers no print but a very natural result, you can choose Hybrid Dye Choco, for example, and apply the paint with a spoolie. But in the end, you will get your own favorite product, and you will end up using that the most.