Want perfect Henna or Hybrid Brows? We've got what you need. When you use Mrs.Highbrow Brow Contour Paste you can create perfect eyebrows, as you can contour the brows with this magic white paste for a barrier between the brows and skin, getting a sleek result.
- By Desi van Dijk
There are different ways to make your clients' eyebrows super sharp, like you using Mapping Thread (more on that at the end of this article). You can also opt for Brow Contour Paste, or even combine all of these tools. Here we're sharing how to create the perfect barrier for henna between eyebrow and skin.
The Better Brow Mapping.
As you know, you can't create a completely new brow with Brow Henna or Hybrid Dye because the (henna)dye only stays put where there's some hair. In places where there is (almost) no hair, it just doesn't adhere well, so you have to stick to the client's natural shape. Because of this, you can get the most natural effect with henna.
Brow Contour Paste is especially useful for brow mapping, as the Henna or Hybrid Dye does not bleed past the paste and the lines remain sleek. You can apply the Brow Contour Paste by hand or first draw lines with Mapping Thread.
How To Use Brow Contour Paste.
- Apply the Brow Contour Paste with a fine brush, such as the Mrs.Highbrow Highlighter / Contour Brush. Because of the straight and firm bristles, you'll create sleek lines.
- Brow Contour Paste has a dry texture, which is why it is important to lightly moisten your brush first, allowing you to apply the white paste smoothly.
- After applying the Brow Contour Paste, you can get started with Brow Henna. A clear explanation on how best to apply the brow henna can be found here.
- After the setting time of the henna has passed, remove the henna with a damp cotton pad and remove the Brow Contour Paste at the same time.
Superheroes: Mapping Thread & Contour Paste.
Mapping Thread and Brow Contour Paste are two tools that you can use easily together to give the best shape to the brows. Although you cannot create a totally new shape with brow henna, you can sharpen the existing shape with it and make them more even.
When you get started with Mapping Thread, you'll use the most important parts of the eyebrow like the onset, arch and tail, but it's important to look at the nose and the shape of the face as well, as these are 5 important baselines to set. To refresh your knowledge for a moment on exactly how to set these lines, you can read this blog post, explaining exactly how to put down the lines.
After stamping the lines with Mapping Thread, you can create a thicker outline with the Brow Contour Paste. You'll want to make sure you keep the lines well defined, so be precise when applying the Brow Contour Paste. The line bordering the brow should stay very precise, although the paste that you smear upward or downward may not be as much. By applying the Brow Contour Paste, you make it even easier on yourself! Besides seeing thick clear lines, you'll also avoid applying the brow henna to unwanted areas around the brow.
We recommended that you don't apply the Brow Contour Paste too thickly, as you'll end up wasting paste, and not only this, but applying henna is a precise task and you just don't need a thick 2-inch outline, a line of 0.5 to 1 cm is sufficient! Below you can see how the brow looks approximately after applying the Brow Contour Paste.
Reviews From Brow Stylists.
Many of our customers use Brow Contour Paste and are very happy with this convenient tool to create the sleekest brows. This is because the product is easy to use, but also makes your job much easier. Curious about what our customers think of it? Read for yourself!
Everything For Perfect Henna Brows.
To create the perfect Henna Brow, you need some tools that will make it a lot easier for you. While many specialists develop their own way of setting Henna Brows, sometimes it's nice to see clearly in just a few steps exactly what the sequence is. You'll find below a brief overview of the 5 steps to follow for setting Henna Brows, made as easy as possible for you to get started confidently!
- After removing makeup, clean the skin with Skin Prep Lotion (included in the Mrs.Highbrow Brow Henna Master Kit).
- If necessary, additionally clean the brows with Mrs. Highbrow Treatment Enhancer to remove residue that might be left. You can also choose to mix the henna with this magical liquid!
- To get the eyebrow nice and sharp, put lines with Mapping Thread.
- Now apply Brow Contour Paste to form a barrier between skin and hair, using a Highlighter / Contour Brush to do this.
- Your Mrs.Highbrow Brow Henna Master Kit includes all the products and colors you need to create the most flawless Henna Brows. Use the Treatment Enhancer to give the color another boost.
- After removing the henna and residue from the Brow Contour Paste, you can correct small mistakes with the Tint Remover (included in Mrs.Highbrow Brow Henna Master Kit).
Mrs.Highbrow Brow Contour Paste.
Mrs.Highbrow Brow Contour Paste is not only a convenient tool for applying henna sleekly, it is also a real eye-catcher on your work table, as the Contour Paste has a new look that fits perfectly in the line of luxurious packaging. Judge for yourself!