Experience the power of perfection with PowerStain from Mrs.Highbrow! Transform ordinary eyebrows into extraordinary works of art in an instant. This exceptional high-intensity hybrid dye boasts unrivaled adherence to the skin, ensuring long-lasting and magnificent power brows. With its impressive range of 4 rich and deep brown shades, PowerStain caters to clients who crave flawlessly defined eyebrows.
Mrs.Highbrow PowerStain is a liquid dye that you mix with the special Mrs.Highbrow Developer into a creamy poultice. Power Stain Hybrid Dye applies very easily, and it only needs to soak in for 5-10 minutes for intense results. This allows you to treat many more clients in a day. You can charge as much for eyebrows with PowerStain as you can for Henna Brows, making this dye very economical. The cost of a treatment is only € 0.35!
4 Shades of PowerStain
Mrs.Highbrow PowerStain in available in four shades:
Desert Sand: Vibrant Light Brown
PowerStain Desert Sand is a beautiful light brown shade. Especially for blonde clients and/or women with very light skin, and for anyone who doesn't want their brows too dark.
Muddy Mocha: Beautiful Medium Brown
PowerStain Muddy Mocha is a nice natural tan. Not too warm, but definitely not too cool either.
Coffee Bean: Intense Dark Brown
PowerStain Coffee Bean is a dark brown shade, for women and men with dark to black hair and (lightly) toned skin.
Velvet Noir: Almost Black
Velvet Noir is an almost black shade especially for dark skin. It won't darken eyebrow hairs that are already black, of course, but it does create a clear imprint on the skin.
Step By Step PowerStain Hybrid Brows
1. Are you treating a client with PowerStain for the first time? Then perform an allergy test at least 48 hours in advance, just like with Henna Brows. Does no skin reaction follow within 48? Then you can use the dye without any problems.
2. To ensure optimal adhesion of the PowerStain, it is essential to thoroughly clean and grease the brows with Skin Prep Lotion, for example. Clean skin is the foundation for beautiful results. Next, make sure the skin is completely dry.
3. Style the brows into a perfect shape, using wax or thread.
4. Mix 2 drops of PowerStain with 1 drop of Mrs.Highbrow Developer. Mix well.
5. If you need some extra help in creating the tightest lines, we recommend using Brow Mapping Thread or Contour Paste first. It will undoubtedly help you place each line perfectly.
6. Gradually apply the PowerStain Hybrid Dye and create tight lines. Make sure all hair and the skin underneath is covered. Should you accidentally slip a little, don't worry! You can easily remove any irregularities with Mrs.Highbrow Tint Remover.
7. Leave the PowerStain on for 5 to 10 minutes. Want to create a beautiful ombre effect? Then remove the roots of the eyebrows after just 2-3 minutes. This ensures a smooth transition of the colors.
8. After the soaking time, simply remove the liquid dye from the brows with a damp cotton ball. Our formula does not harden, making removal a breeze.